Camp inspired craft name bracelets.
- White yarn
- Assorted pony beads
- Alphabet beads
- Stretch yarn out the full length of your outstretched arms.
- Put the two cut ends of the yarn together and tie a knot in the looped end.
- Tape the looped end to a table to keep it steady.
- Put a small amount of t glue on the ends of the yarn and twist in your fingers. Allow glue dry for a few minutes.
- Separate the two strands, one on the left one on the right.
- Thread two pony beads onto the left strand.
- Thread the right strand through the opposite side of the same pony beads. You should have two beads with a yarn strand coming out both sides
- Pull both ends of the yarn raising the beads up to the knot.
- Repeat steps 7 and 8 until you have pony beads one third of the way.
- Add alphabet beads to spell out you name.
- Finish bracelet by repeating step 7 and 8 until the end of the yarn.
- Tie two ends of the bracelet
- Spell any name or logo of your liking