Recycle jelly and sauce jars to hold all your little toys, item, and coins. Give your glass a new lease on life by making these adorable animal buddy jars to display in your room!
- Clean, empty glass jars
- Pom poms
- Wiggly eyes
- White acrylic paint
- Construction Paper
- Remove lid from jar and paint with a layer of paint and allow to dry. (See photo.)
- Line the top of the lid with glue and around the outside rim.
- Place lid, glue side down, onto a piece of felt.
- Wrap felt around lid and rim and hold snugly until glue is dry
- Trim any the excess felt.
- Fill the jar with whatever items desired.
- Return the felted lid to the jar.
- Cut additional animal features from construction paper.
- If creating a cat or dog, cut out long thin strips of felt for the whiskers
- Glue the facial parts in place.
- Use pom poms for noses.
- Glue on wiggly eyes.
- Make human faces instead
- Use jars from jelly, mayonnaise, pickles and other condiments.
- Use hot glue for attaching the felt