Free Software Review – VLC Media Player

VLC Media Player

VLC (Video Lan Client) media player, is a lightweight media player that is a favourite amongst web users and is one of the most downloaded software programs on the Internet. VLC has been released as open source and is developed by programmers from around the world.

VLC media is most well known for its ability to play just about any type of video codec or file type, without further downloads or time wasting tweaking. This mean’s that if you have had trouble playing a movie on your computer, then download and try playing the file with VLC, 99% of the time it will just work and the other 1% normally means there is an issue with the file you are attempting to play.

Other features that are available via VLC media player include

  • Works on Windows and Mac
  • Can convert videos
  • Stream from your computer to another device.
  • and more

If you would like to find out more about VLC media player or to download, then follow this link to the VLC website.

The below screenshots have been sourced from the VLC website.

{ 0 comments… add one now }

Leave a Comment

Previous post:

Next post: